Tuesday, September 05, 2006

MARVEL COVERS: BLADE

Marvel Comics turned out to be the best client I ever had. A couple of months ago they put me as a cover artist on their new mini-series of BLADE, the Vampire Hunter from the movies. It was a rad experience having creative freedom in spades, something that rarely happens these days, where art directors basically shit on everything you come up with. One of the rare oppurtunities I had being almost completly free in what I do...two more issues to go....






4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god that Santa piece is too fuckin funny!

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautifull work Marco. Great Design, form and painting! You are the ideal conceptual designer!

When are you going to break into the fashion industry?!!!

8:16 AM  
Blogger fredstar1603 said...

how do you paint your work, what type of paint do u use, and when did u realise u wer better than da vinci? u are a fukin brilliant artist

1:36 PM  
Blogger Mshindo I. said...

Love your work man....the spades comment is kind off to me though. I'm African american and the racial connotation is inescapable. I dare say i bet you didn't mean it that way.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home