Tuesday, September 05, 2006

LOVE conquers all

I never thought that I would say the above sentence one day, but today I can say I firmly believe in it. What life holds in store for us at times shatters the foundations of what I expected reality to be. The last three months have reinvigorated me to the bones. Whatever I could write about my love would just feel like I'm trivializing the feelings I have for her. Life never felt easier then these days and it doesn't cease to amaze me how a simple feeling can change the whole life of a man...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulation you've arived at a place I only thought I've been at ...

all the best

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a fucking sweet sensation is it not?

Good luck to you sir, you've helped a lot of artists in your time, this is probably karma.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful, talented, and slightly insane. A perfect match!

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Marko

da kann man ja nur gratulieren :)
wish you the best

bye the way nice blog

schatten

4:05 AM  
Blogger Felix Lim said...

With great devotion comes greater risk. How do you deal with that risk?
I guess Im speaking from the perspective of a victim. Just dont understand your intensity.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home