Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Helena Complex

I remember feeling desperate, helpless and lost when I drew this thumbnail a month ago. I remember having so much pressure on my head that i just wanted to lie down and sleep through all my problems. I missed my girl so much that day. 8000 miles away in a different country, timezone, culture, world life can take unbelivably difficult proportions. Remember those days when you felt like you were choking from just taking a breath. Yeah, I remember, even the air was heavy as cast iron back in those days.


3 Comments:

Blogger Character said...

that's where i've been the last two months, haha. being dumped sucks monkey anus

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a perpetual burning sensation that seens like it just WON'T stop no matter what. but in the end what matters is that you finally found your other half.
Glad to have met you in Montreal!

6:37 AM  
Blogger DELA said...

Love this one ,something of
Bilal-ovic .
Great description of that sense in the stomac .
Pozdrav.
Goran

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home