Tuesday, September 05, 2006

SIX MORE VODKA ARTBOOK

So fuck it! I'll spoil the beans and say it out loud. I'm working on my first artbook. A collection of works from the past 3 years of working like a madman, capturing the progressions of my alcohol-riddled brain. Mix it up with my love for graphic design and present every splash page as a piece of art. Again, it's one of those mammoth projects that never ends and is subject to constant change. It has been growing and evolving like the life around me, sprouting tentacles, some humorous, some antagonistic, some vile and some incredibly human and wise. For whatever it's worth, working on this book keeps me entertained and helps me compensate some of my most personal achievements and failures. It is a reflection of the man I was for the past ten years and it foreshadows the man I will someday be. It is a window into my life as it contains autobiographical stories, love letters, hatemail and all kinds of junk that I aquired within the past years travelling the world and seeing the worst restrooms and the biggest piles of human shit one could possibly imagine. For some it might be a Pandora's Box...for me it's a release of pressure. Don't nail me on any publication date, it get's done when it get's done and not a minute earlier;)





7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man you get hatemail? WTF

so it'll be finished "when it's done"?
I marked the date in my calender :)

well I alredy got the Degenisis GRW so I have one "artbook" already
greetz from Mannheim

11:12 AM  
Blogger Tristan Elwell said...

You should put in the Spider-Man vs. Blade piece sideways on a background with lots of hot pink and orange.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Living Rope said...

howh howh howh ! look at what one can find when he digs a little into the serbian ground...

seems like we're into some similar long run book project.

good luck on this one my friend.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Living Rope said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:04 PM  
Blogger C.B. said...

Looking forward to the artbook. Definitely one to pick up.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the book Marko, keep rocking

12:35 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah said...

More often than not, hate mail comes from no-talent hacks who wish they had a fraction of the talent they decide to spew forth their bullshit opinions upon. An opinion isn't a talent you sheeples an idea is a great start so get an original one of your own before you pick apart someone else's.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home