Friday, September 08, 2006

Bad luck!


Whoa, it's the end of the week finally!
I had some crazy dipshit action going on for the past couple of days, really nasty bad luck that accumulated into a behemoth of stupid situations I found myself in. I guess it's cosmic Karma or some other stupid joke played by elder gods from beyond the horizon. I actually can't wait for the new week to begin. Sun shines bright on mondays.
A paparazzi caught me on camara while I was doing grocery shopping yesterday. A herd of cows applauded, a lightbulb nearby exploded out of sheer terror, mexican terrorists hanged themselves, ants were chanting the german hymn to bystanders and I ate my french bread.
Bad lucky me...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:08 PM  
Blogger R.A.G. said...

Yo man, sorry you had a bad week, I'll pray for you man.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Christ C said...

Hello, your art work has been floating around in my harddrive for a couple years. i did no realize it was you until stumbling upon your blog. your art has pushed me to improve my self and i wanna thank you by asking how the fuck do i get one of your dvds?
how much? and how bad ass your work is. my email is viralstudio@hotmail.com

9:57 PM  
Blogger The Mentler Journals said...

See You Dallas!

Lets Pound Down A Few Adult
Beverages.

I Live Here So If You Need
Info About Anything I Am
Your Man

Mentler
The Bone Doctor

3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol ah so thats how they sell sneakers

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home