Friday, September 08, 2006

Bad luck!


Whoa, it's the end of the week finally!
I had some crazy dipshit action going on for the past couple of days, really nasty bad luck that accumulated into a behemoth of stupid situations I found myself in. I guess it's cosmic Karma or some other stupid joke played by elder gods from beyond the horizon. I actually can't wait for the new week to begin. Sun shines bright on mondays.
A paparazzi caught me on camara while I was doing grocery shopping yesterday. A herd of cows applauded, a lightbulb nearby exploded out of sheer terror, mexican terrorists hanged themselves, ants were chanting the german hymn to bystanders and I ate my french bread.
Bad lucky me...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:08 PM  
Blogger R.A.G. said...

Yo man, sorry you had a bad week, I'll pray for you man.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Alex D said...

na dann willkommen in der blogwelt, lieber marko. hoffe dir gehts gut, scheint ja ganz so. ;)

hey, wenn du jetzt in berlin bist, vielleicht kann ich ja dann mal dich besuchen. ^^

11:30 AM  
Blogger chris said...

Hello, your art work has been floating around in my harddrive for a couple years. i did no realize it was you until stumbling upon your blog. your art has pushed me to improve my self and i wanna thank you by asking how the fuck do i get one of your dvds?
how much? and how bad ass your work is. my email is viralstudio@hotmail.com

9:57 PM  
Blogger Micahelis said...

See You Dallas!

Lets Pound Down A Few Adult
Beverages.

I Live Here So If You Need
Info About Anything I Am
Your Man

Mentler
The Bone Doctor

3:04 AM  
Blogger rui said...

nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike shoes
nike air
nike air shoes
nike air max tn
nike air rift
nike shox r4
sports shoes
nike air rifts
nike air rift trainer
nike air max 360
nike shox nz
puma cat
air max trainers
mens nike air max
nike air
puma mens shoes
puma shoes
puma speed
nike shoes air max
nike shoes shox
air shoes
Lucyliu IS Lucyliu
nike shoe cart
puma future
levis jeans
nike rift shoes
cheap nike air rifts
bape shoes
cheap puma
nike rift
jeans shop
diesel jeans

7:11 PM  
Blogger Jose Rivolta said...

Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... como consultar reporte gratis del datacredito

2:02 PM  
Blogger mpty said...

lol ah so thats how they sell sneakers

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home