Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hellgates




















I woke up with a pimple on my forehead this morning. BEWARE, IT'S THE MARK OF THE DEVIL! Spent the first half of the morning squeezing that little S.O.B. out of my pores, watching the yellow worm press trough my skin and curl around in agony. Maybe my body is a rotting paradise, and pimples are hellgates into the inferno that rests within me. Speaking of hellgates, I made this picture for a game called Hellgate: London earlier this year. Also worked on the concept side of things and created some of the demons for the game, which is supposed to be released by Flagship Studios sometime soon. Flame on!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like how your style fits so well with action. Very dynamic. Oh and thanks for the awesome mental pictures!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

If one single pimple is a hellgate, Satan must be scared shitless of me right now.

Nice piece here, I like it!

7:19 PM  
Blogger LoOney said...

sweet!
da ne kazhem STRAVA!

6:14 AM  
Blogger zlatko said...

Hey great ARTIST from YUGOSLAVIA
Thanxs for inspiratiion
WWW.VIZANT.ORG.mk

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home