Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Serbs and French

What do serbs and french have in common?

French drink wine, serbs get drunk on slivovitz.
French eat frogs, serbs sustain themselves with pigs.
French are born with artistic skills pouring out of their veins, serbs wage wars and yell alot.

I could go on like this forever, but still I heard a couple of times that french people actually like serbs. Well, I'm serbian, and I have a very special french friend that I want to spotlight today.
His name is JS Rossbach, aka Living Rope, and I've been loving this guy from the day we met. I draw my hat in front of his artistic vision and consider him one of the best designers alive today. This guy needs some serious applause for his skills, talent and sheer will. He is also one of the sweetest guys in existence and my astrological polar opposite. Hail the Leo who conquers all.!
Check out his work, dive into his imagination.

http://livingrope.free.fr


Enjoy!

Marko

6 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Everyone and their ferret has a blog, don't they? Thanks for the link!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Living Rope said...

Mein Freund ! LOL ! thanks a lot for the asspat Marvel Boy, much more than I deserve, you make me blush you silly. Actually I could definitely suck you for this, but the only one person in the entire universe for whom I'd do this is Coro !! HAHA !!! You know you are my beanie, but HE is hot and spicy as a whole chili con carne :D

take care sweetheart, and please continue on posting pics and photos here so this way I can see what you're at.

JS

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O rakijo rako ja te volim jako ati mene rako u jarak polako.Chears

12:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Konarovic said...

we don't eat frogs but cheese, we are obsess by cheese ^^

good continuation

4:48 PM  
Blogger vinki-arts said...

I'm french, i like frogs ^^and serbs... and cheese... and wine... and bred... and art!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home